Proposed refurbishment of the ground floor of the house located in Sant Gervasi – La Bonanova neighborhood of Barcelona. This property is part of a group of houses built by the master builder Joaquim Codina Matalí in 1899. The houses are built based on historicist style, and are protected as patrimonial Level C: Well of urban interest.
The main concept is to redistribute existing bedrooms at the front of the house, tied to the entrance courtyard (small and not used); and create a piece that unites the kitchen and dining room as being linked to the backyard (great size and high activity).
Moreover, it is also intended to expand the existing parking to get more storage for home and improve the communication of this space with the rest of the house.
• Expansion of the existing basement.
• Opening of a vertical communication between the interior and exterior basement and Housing
• Brace of the courtyard wall of the block
• New sanitation, hot water, climate, electricity and data facilities
• New finishes and furniture.